Answers

That's what I've been looking for, answers. When everyone says chemo is the worst thing you can go through and that I've been through the worst, but each day I still feel my worst, it's not a good feeling. But today I got one step closer to getting answers, I hope. I saw a gastroenterologist who kindly listened to how everything went downhill for me after my surgery. And he even more kindly opened up a time for me to get an endoscopy tomorrow morning. I'm praying that I have a safe procedure, and that soon I will find the help I need to get better, so I can feel like I can start moving on with my life. Please pray that with me.

My last meal until tomorrow... a homemade miso soup with mustard greens, mushrooms, zucchini, celery, snow peas, and rice noodles. Yes, that’s a dash of siracha.   




Comments

Popular Posts