Unicorn

After waking up two nights in a row to use the bathroom, when I woke up this morning after a full night of sleep, I told Matt it was as if I had just seen a unicorn! To sleep through the night and wake up refreshed is like spotting a double rainbow, it’s the most pleasant but foreign surprise! You also know you may not see it again, so you have to take real pleasure in it.

With such a great start to the day, my mind was driving in a positive lane. My stomach behaved; I have not had any heaving. I ate a good breakfast and my cousin came to visit so I cooked a hearty pasta lunch for us.

I relaxed and did some studying and finally after dinner I took the bold step to go for a walk with my boys. I experienced a little chest tightness and needed to return but I was proud that I even made the decision to walk and put in the effort, for my body and my health.

Today was definitely a unicorn day! I hope I get to see more of these!


Comments

Popular Posts