End of the Week

Did I see a double rainbow? Yes I did. Another fabulous night of sleep! I long for moments like this. Good food, no stomach sickness, and lots of good sleep! This is the stuff dreams are made of.

Today was infusion #17. Only one more to go. I couldn’t have imagined when I started this in July 2022 that I would be here, almost finished with it. It’s become such a part of my routine, it will be so different to not be doing this. But just when I thought I would be finishing and getting my port removed, I have a new infusion to look forward to because of myasthenia gravis. I might be starting those infusions very soon too. 


After my infusion, I walked home. I took in the lovely fountain in town and enjoyed the fresh air. What a way to end the week!




Comments

Popular Posts