Home Infusion #2

Sunday was a day of relaxation. After all that studying and mind bending work, I took the day to do nothing but watch television! So relaxing!

Today I got down to business and went food shopping on my own for the first time in forever. The hardest part was carrying the groceries in by myself. I’m not as strong as I used to be when I was kicking butt in taekwondo. I look forward to being that strong again. But baby steps, I have to build up to it. 


I also received my second home infusion. Thank God there are still no side effects. I don’t see any changes yet but at least things are not getting worse for me. I’ve had some unrelated pains, maybe from the surgery, but I’m keeping an eye on it and hopefully it’ll pass soon. I’m looking forward to my follow up appointment with my surgeon next week to talk about how things went. Until then, I just need to wait it out. 

Comments

Popular Posts