Home Infusion #4

I was excited to start the day with my boy on a field trip to the middle school. He is starting 6th grade and they had an open house this morning where we could do a scavenger hunt and find his classrooms and locker. It was a great way to shake off the nerves and get ready for the new school year!

I also made it to my final home infusion. I now have had four infusions for myasthenia. I haven’t had any real changes but I’m glad it hasn’t been a detriment to me. 


I do not see my neurologist until October so I won’t have an update on tapering the prednisone or continuing these infusions for another month, but at least I’m on the right track with a treatment plan going forward, especially when six months ago I was so lost and full of doubt. I’m in a much better place, thank God. 

Comments

Popular Posts