Trial Period

I was so glad to go to physical therapy this morning. My PT helped me get past a raging headache and sore muscles, and she was proud of my efforts because she could tell how much I had improved in draining the swelling over the weekend. 

It’s in a very sensitive state right now, still very tender and sends shivers through my body when I massage over the incisions, but I know it’s all part of the process so I’m sucking it up. 

Unfortunately I’m still nursing a headache and sore neck. My head feels like someone pulled my hair out and my neck and ears feel sore. I can’t quite describe it but coupled with my ongoing stomachache, I have a general malaise. I don’t want to do much of anything because I really feel under the weather. 

I’m always trying to figure out how to make things better, so I wasn’t sure if two weeks in a recliner had taken a toll on me. Was it the pain relievers? Was it that thing I ate? I can’t figure it out but tonight is a trial period, I’m sleeping in bed tonight for the first time in two weeks to see if I can manage and if I hopefully feel better tomorrow. Wish me luck.  First ice, then massage, then sleep. 




Comments

Popular Posts