Merry Christmas!

Christmas Eve was a day of final preparations. Picking up food, cleaning the house, and making cookies. 


But the best part was cuddling on the sofa to watch the best Christmas movie - Die Hard!



We woke up this Christmas morning to the magic of hope and love. 


Then we got down to business, setting up the house for hosting 14 including us. Matt and my parents are my rockstar team and make my life so easy. It’s like a well-oiled machine, after years of hosting, we have a groove. I wouldn’t want it any other way! 




Finally, after several hours, and a few breaks in between, everyone was gone and I finally settled down in my robe with some tea, ready for an early bedtime. 


I pray that your hearts were filled with love today - love for this life and for the people around you. It’s not always easy, but our time is so precious and this is what I cried for many months back, to have these moments, to be able to keep making memories. We’ve been given a great gift, not just on Christmas, but every day. 



Comments

Popular Posts