Four Down! Two to Go!

The steroid did not allow me to sleep at all! I woke up like a zombie…nothing like going into chemotherapy already feeling half dead! I was lucky to start my day with breakfast with this wonderful man. 

Then I got dressed in my special port shirt, ready to go.


I needed strength today.




Matt decided to accompany me for the day, so grateful he got to see the process of what I go through each time. We spent the time watching a movie - let’s just say watching Father Stu was a bit of a trigger, to see someone having so much faith and yet struggle through pain and suffering. I cried…

I came home to delicious pizza from Proof (thank you my friend!) and some homemade potato and white bean soup.


That Benadryl put me to sleep fast. Next thing I knew it was dark out. And I was too tired to get up and turn on the lights! Thank God for family!

When the lights were back on, I got some yogurt and granola for a light dinner (and probably my last meal). I don’t feel great, already tired and my stomach is achy. Hopefully I’ll get good sleep tonight and feel ready for a liquid diet for the next week. 

Thank you for your prayers, they sustain me, and I’m so grateful. 

Comments

Popular Posts