Every Season

I love the fresh, cool air of fall, the extra clothing, and the cuddling under blankets in the winter. But truthfully I love every season, for what I learn and how I grow through them. The lyrics to “Every Season” by Nichole Nordeman sum it up beautifully - 

So it is with YouAnd how You make me newWith every season's changeAnd so it will beAs You are re-creating meSummer, autumn, winter, spring

I encourage you to listen to the whole song, it’s a beautiful reminder of how we grow and change through the seasons, and I am most certainly going through a season of change in my life. 

So I will enjoy these moments and the bounty of the earth through the seasons. I begin the summer with picking strawberries, then blueberries, raspberries, peas, asparagus, blackberries, peaches, cherries, and I end the fall with picking apples, and boy do I love picking apples! You know what they say…an apple a day, well, maybe it won’t cure my cancer but it’ll certainly bring me joy. 


Matt and I picked two pecks of delicious apples! 


Comments

Popular Posts