Welcome Back!

The last time I was here, I was enjoying the last of my month abroad in France.  So much has happened since then that has brought me so much joy, the greatest of which are these two - 


I left teaching to spend time raising these two amazing children.  I returned to work in education and finally ended up at a wonderful school teaching kindergarten.  Everything has fallen into place... Matt got the job he's always wanted and I got the job I've always wanted and worked so many years for. 

  

While many people suffered through the pandemic, we managed to buy a new home, which brought new schools and a great, new neighborhood, and the exciting opportunity to live with grandma and grandpa! Even my grandmother lives with us, four generations under one roof! 


Some other great accomplishments of 2020 are earning my first degree black belt in taekwondo and earning my Master of Education from Arizona State University. 



Everything has been amazing.  Life has been amazing.  And then... 





Comments

Popular Posts