A Mother's Love

I cry from the depths of my soul when I think of my children.  And so I know how much my mother loves me.  We have grown over the years to become the best of friends, and while we don't always agree and can argue like any mother-daughter relationship, we know at the core is a deep, abiding love for one another, something that cannot be explained or likened to any other relationship in this world.  

I know my mother's heart is breaking every day.  She bears this burden and it hurts her, mentally, physically, and emotionally.  She is suffering in the hopes that none of this is true, wishing that she could take it all away.  

Mom, I will fight this battle with every ounce of my being, and I want you there by my side, as strong as I remember you in my childhood - fearless, bold and unstoppable!  We've got this!  I will do whatever it takes to keep making chicken eyes at you and make you laugh until you cry and your stomach hurts.  You were always quite the fighter, let's fight together!  I love you more than words. Your Boo




Comments

Popular Posts