Stages and Prayers

I saw the MRI report came through on Friday, but I ignored it so I could have peace and a relaxing weekend.  After my echocardiogram this morning, I met with Dr. Lee and he explained the MRI report.  He didn't like what he read.  Possible spread to the right breast.  Possible spread to the lymph nodes.  Possible spread to the lung. 

The fear set in as he said that if it actually spread, it becomes stage 4.  Treatment is no longer curative.  It's simply used for survival.  

So what's next?  A CT scan tomorrow.  Maybe a lung biopsy.  Maybe a PET scan.  And then we move forward with a plan.


While we wait, could you pray?  I have recruited an army of prayer warriors around the globe so that every angel in heaven can cry out for help on my behalf.  So that I may live, to continue to give love.  The radiologist said my heart was strong and healthy.  I said it was full of love. 

I believe in the power of prayer and in miracles.  Please add me to your list, will you?



Comments

Popular Posts