Giving thanks

I've been away from my blog for far too long (sorry FSO)! So what a better way to return then to give thanks for all the wonderful things that have happened over the past few months. So here's a quick recap.

September: the year started out super hectic but exciting.
October: still super busy
November: busier than ever (a short break to Virginia to visit family). Here's a momento from the trip...
December: finished the semester with a sparkler in my hand (not the fireworks I was hoping for). Thankful for the break. We visited my family in Florida and then on to our first cruise!

The view from their place.


The other side of the building.


Then the cruise...it was awesome except when my love got sick on the last day :-(
(Stay away from the sweet and sour chicken!) Otherwise, a very cool trip.

The ship (Royal Caribbean, in case you're interested).


My first meal.


The lovely bed! Although next time I would get a room with a window. Without one, you never have a clue what time of day it is.


You're probably wondering where we visited on the cruise. Then you should read the next post...

Comments

Popular Posts