Difficile

Only one word can describe how this year has started for me - difficult. Between working on a new curriculum and doing grad school work, my cup runneth over! I'm just barely hanging in there, with sleep and work being the top priorities. I fear work is pushing the most desired (sleep) out of the running. I miss running...this is where I used to run.


There is no running away from this one...gotta get to it. Gotta press on. I must claim the promise, "Do not fear, for I am with you; do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will surely strengthen you, surely I will help you. Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand" Isaiah 41:10. Please hold me up...

Comments

Globetrotter said…
Nice running trail. I need to start running again, but..... the spirit is willing though the flesh is weak!
Globetrotter said…
How R U? What is new?

Popular Posts