Our house, is a very, very, very fine house...

I hope you recognized the tune. It's a cute song to share the great news! We are in the process of buying a new home, our first home!! It's amazing. Want to hear about it? I'm sure you do, but I can't share too much until we sign on the dotted line. It's not officially ours yet, but they accepted our offer and we're moving forward with the details now. Please keep us in prayer!

Here are the pics to take it all in, although they don't do the house any justice...it's beautiful in person. Take my word for it. The house is on a 2-acre wooded lot backing preserved land. Our little slice of heaven! Enjoy the pics!

Comments

pfebres said…
So this is your blog. What is the difference from this and an e-mail. Don't get the point. Even so it's pretty cool.Maybe I'll make one and nobody will post. Anyway looks like a cool house. Hope all works well for you and we'll be prayin.
arcadianrhythm said…
I LOVE it! And I am so jealous! I can't wait to come over and knit with you on that big, beautiful deck! Or in front of the fireplace in winter! Can you guess who I am...?!?

Popular Posts