Holding Pattern

For those of you who are confused by my last post, allow me to explain further. Unfortunately our contract was canceled due to a very troublesome buyer (hence the references in the verses). Now the sellers must look at all offers again and choose someone. Now we must wait until Wednesday at the earliest to see if they chose us again or went with another buyer...

I would not wish this emotional roller coaster on my worst enemy. How very sad. I have been overwhelmed with sadness, grief, loss, anger, confusion...too many emotions. We truly believe it is our house. And God-willing, it will be ours this coming week. Please continue to keep us in prayer, that our eyes would always be fixed on the Eternal One and that our priorities and faith are in line with His plans for us.

Thanks for listening...

Comments

Popular Posts