Strasbourg, France

This summer I was granted a scholarship by the French government to study in Strasbourg, France for three weeks. I decided to arrive a few days early and enjoy the views before I begin classes. What a wonderful treat to live here for a whole month!

Here are some of the amazing things I've been seeing.

Here are my living quarters. I am staying in a university residence. It's a studio with a bathroom and kitchenette. It's simple but comfortable.



This is the tram I take every day. I have never seen a more efficient, clean, and convenient public transport system in my life. I bought a monthly card which gets me on any tram or bus around the city of Strasbourg with unlimited use.


This is the building where I picked up my scholarship money.




This is the one everyone comes to see though...just like every other cathedral in Europe, this one is indeed a stunner - La Cathédrale Notre Dame de Strasbourg.



Comments

Popular Posts